The 2009 and 2010 Golden Pint awards we’re a laugh and seemed to go down well so here’s this years list. It couldn’t be simpler, just fill in your answers to the categories below. You can do this in the comments on someone’s blog post, write them in your own blog or email them to Mark or me and we’ll post them for you. Do it anytime between now and New Year’s Eve.
Feel free to do a runner-up and a winner for each category (or some honourable mentions) and link to blog posts if you’ve written about winners before. For the open category you can choose whatever you want; it could be bargain of the year, night out of the year, barman of the year, cooking lager of the year, best beer photo, worst beer, anything you want. If there are any categories that you don’t want to give a winner for then just skip it.
- Best UK Draught (Cask or Keg) Beer
- Best UK Bottled or Canned Beer
- Best Overseas Draught Beer
- Best Overseas Bottled or Canned Beer
- Best Overall Beer
- Best Pumpclip or Label
- Best UK Brewery
- Best Overseas Brewery
- Pub/Bar of the Year
- Beer Festival of the Year
- Supermarket of the Year
- Independent Retailer of the Year
- Online Retailer of the Year
- Best Beer Book or Magazine
- Best Beer Blog or Website
- Best Beer Twitterer
- Best Online Brewery presence
- Food and Beer Pairing of the Year
- In 2012 I’d Most Like To…
- Open Category: You Choose
There you have it, get thinking!!
Big thanks to Robsterowski for doing the logo again.