The Captain Cook Inn are holding their annual Chrismas beer and pie festival, details are below
Tuesday 27th – Friday 30th December
Bar open 11am till midnight each day.
The following ales will be served at The Cooks 4th Winter Warmers Fest.
- Okells, Red 4.7%
- Slaters, Blitzen 4.0%
- Idle, Santa 4.2%
- Copper Dragon, Christmas Classic 4.2%
- Redscar, Scrooge 4.0%
- North Yorkshire, Jingle Bx@!cks 4.4%
- North Yorkshire, Christmas Herbert 4.4%
- Brampton, Winter Bock 6.0%
- Roosters, Advent 4.3%
- Lymestone, Cold 4.7%
- Greene King, Rocking Rudolph 4.2%
- Wells & Young, Winter Warmer 5.0%
- Wychwood, Bar Humbug 4.3%
- Wychwood, Hobgoblin Ho Ho Ho 4.5%
- Grays, Stocking Filler.
There will also be a selection of ciders and the following pork pies to accompany the wonderful ales on offer.
- Pork, Turkey and Stuffing.
- Pork, Turkey and Cranberry.
- Pork & Stilton.
- Traditional Pork.
- Pork & Plum.
- Pork & Walnut.
- Pork, Chicken & Port.
- Pork & Curry.
- Pork & Mustard.
- Pork & Apricot.
- Pork, Apple & Cinnamon.
- Pork, Chilli & Ginger.
- Pork & Cider.
- Pork & Black Pudding.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from all at The Cook